Specification & Design
Solutions in-house design team works in tandem with our customers and their contracted architect and design firms to create the environments they envision. We offer a full selection of space planning and design services, including:
- Furniture specification
- 2D layout drawings (typicals)
- 3D renderings and presentations
- CAD design
- Revit design
- Bluescape Live Design
- Virtual Reality visualizations
- Space analysis and planning
- Field verification
- Customization of product applications
The process of purchasing office furniture can be challenging and at times involve many layers. Our project management team brings years of experience and knowledge to the table to manage all the layers! Working directly with the client and the project team, they efficiently and effectively manage the project deliverables, including:
- Understanding the project goals
- Creating a consistent communication plan
- Coordinating schedules
- Staying involved with the manufacturing process
- Supervising installation
- Troubleshooting any issues
- Keep you informed and the project on-schedule!
Delivery, Installation & Move Services
Solutions in house installation team is factory-trained and certified. We take pride on providing excellent service to our clients no matter the size of your project. Our in houses services include (but may not be limited to):
- Delivery and installation of moveable walls and new and used furniture (all systems)
- Reconfigurations of free standing, systems furniture and moveable walls
- Storage/inventory control
- Warranty repairs (per manufacturer guidelines)
- Lock/key repair and replacement
- Furniture, seating and moveable wall modifications/repairs
- Installation and service of Mobile High-Density Shelving Systems
- Wood touch-ups and refinishing
- Seating and panel fabric cleaning/re-upholstery
- Internal and external moves, moving bin rental
- Furniture/equipment removal and disposal
- Provide ergonomic adjustments/evaluations
- Hang pictures, bulletin boards, whiteboards and signage
We believe every last detail matters and are committed to excellence in customer service while adhering to health and safely protocols.
Solutions is fully COR Certified.
Need storage space? We can help! Contact our Operations Department for a competitive quote on our secure and temperature controlled space. Whether for short term or long-term needs, we have the solution!
Service & Warranty Work
A wonderful result of investing in your space is that it gets used! Do you have a broken lock, a malfunctioning chair, scuffs and scrapes? At Solutions we believe in supporting our clients to maintain and protect the investment you have made to your space and for your people. Our Certified Service Technicians are available to provide on site repairs and services. Contact our Operations Department.
Is leasing right for you? If you would like more information on leasing, let your Business Interiors Specialist know and we will be happy to provide you with information to help support your decisions.
Benefits of Leasing Include:
- Leasing provides up to 100% financing of equipment cost.
- Working capital and credit lines remain free for other uses.
- After tax costs may be less expensive than other forms of financing.
- Certainty of a fixed rental for the full term of the lease.
- Pre-determined purchase option and renewal privileges.
- Lease may qualify for off balance sheet accounting.
- Leasing may not contravene loan covenants or capital investment restraints.
- Simplified budgeting and accounting because of fixed rentals.
- Lease rentals may be 100% deductible.
- Quick and easy lease credit procedure and turnaround time.
- Reduced equipment risk.
- Simplified lease documentation.
- Modern equipment can be acquired immediately.
- Taxes not required up front since taxes are calculated on the rental.
- No down payment in some instances.