Rogers Place Arena officially opened on September 8, 2016 in the heart of Edmonton’s downtown Ice District. We were thrilled to be a strategic partner on this project in the planning, procuring, supply and install of all the loose furniture for the facility.
In partnership with the client group, we set out to select and specify products that would meet the functional requirements of the space and would also meet the ‘set in stone’ project deadline.
We remained intimately involved in the planning, product selection, logistics, budgets and schedule for the overall project scope; including:
- Supply of furniture
- Detailed furniture layouts and drawings
- Planning for staging and/or storage of all incoming product
- Delivery to site, deployment and full installation
- Coordination with key stakeholder group
- Provide a complete inventory of furnishings at project completion (operating manual, inventory report, etc)
- Maintenance agreements
- Maintaining a master F&E inventory list for ease of re-order and product replacement when required